Bills that need catching up!!!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Quick Update!

That's right, I am doing the Snoopy dance tonight!  With the additional monies earned over the past weekend, I am happy to report that I was able to make arrangements to get the last four credit cards that were lagging behind in payments to current by the end of the week!  By the way, I love the Snoopy dance, looking at this picture always makes me feel better and gives me a smile no matter what I'm feeling at that moment!

This Week's Dinner Menu
Mon - Hamburgers and Oven Fries
Tues - Dinner at Mother-in-Law's
Wed - London Broil, mashed potato, carrots
Thur - Grilled Chicken, rice, corn
Fri - Pizza
Sat - Baked Macaroni
Sun - Crock-pot Chili

I'm actually making out this week, Thursday is the only day I actually have to prepare food for everyone!  Since I am working Saturday and Sunday's nights, I make my hubby's life a bit easier with the meals.  I already made the baked mac, it's in the freezer and will just need defrosting and baking time.  Sunday is self explanatory, but its easy and feeds a crowd, most Sunday's his BFF comes over to hang out, eat and watch TV!

I am looking forward to a great week, what about you?

Financial Slacker Chic out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on getting everything up to date!

Financial Slacker Chic said...

Thank you!!!

Emergency Fund