Bills that need catching up!!!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fabulous Friday...

I am so glad its Friday, that means I get to sleep in for the next two days and I've been looking forward to that for a week now.  Last night turned out to be a BLAH night, me and the hubby got into a slight argument over our finances.  He seems to tell me about expenses after they are due, not before and does not understand that I need ALL info so I can set our budget.  It's over and done with and I am not going to dwell on it, but I did request that he please please give me a preliminary expense sheet for March, and he stated that he would communicate better with me.  

I did receive unexpected $13..41 from Ebates yesterday...AWESOME...and it will cover all but $.05 of my monthly WW dues! I will be heading out today to run errands and to pay the mortgage payment, this pretty much the only bill for this week.  We are expecting 1-3 inches of snow for tomorrow, so I will be bundled up and relaxing a bit until I have to work Saturday night.

Enjoy your Friday Night!!

Financial Slacker Chic out...

No comments:

Emergency Fund