Good-bye January you were a success!
I can't believe it's the last day of January, we had many financial decisions needed to make this month towards our financial freedom. Although some of the decisions were hard, they are for my family's benefit and even though things will be tight, I know by the end of 2012, we will be in a much better financial situation.
Goals for January
Low Spend -CHECK! - We really did cut back on spending!
Pay One Utility Bill in FULL - CHECK! - PD off Water/Sewage
Part-time Job - CHECK!
Cut back on Spending - CHECK!
We are baby-stepping toward our goals and I know we will soon get there. This month most of our money went towards mortgage and automobile bills. We spent less than $400 this month on groceries, however in the restaurant category we (meaning somebody else mainly) spent $139.00. I am going to see if we can cut this down even further!
For the month of February, we are going to continue on a low-spend month. I will continue to work my part-time job and my husband has started to look for extra side work as well. We are focusing on catching up on the Mortgage and paying the electric bill in full this month. I need to finalized our budget for February, but that is really dependent on some feedback from my husband. Next month is going to be another productive and positive month, I just know it!
Oh and I have a theme for this 2012....."Taking it One Bill at a Time"....
Financial Slacker Chic out...



2 comments:
You did good in January!
I like your theme for 2012. I get too caught up in all the bills instead of focusing on one at a time.
Post a Comment