It feels like I'm coming down with the sniffles; I am doing everything I can to help ward it off or decrease the duration of the cold! I suppose I will see how I feel in a couple of days. Dinner is pretty easy today and really the only must-do-chores are the dishes and getting ready for school and work for the next day. I had a $0.00 spending day yesterday so yay for me! Lunch for me today was this hodgepodge of leftover veggies and the last two slices of deli ham, oddly its pretty tasty and no food is going to waste at my home!
Today I will swing by the store and pick up two items that I will need so I can make lunch for the rest of the week, but its still better than paying $50 for two teens to eat lunch!
I found on Amazon.com today a free Kindle Download: Saving for Retirement without Living Like a Pauper or Winning the Lottery
My brothers gave me a Kindle last year as a Birthday gift, I normally just download the freebies from Amazon and have read some great books! Amazon also offers Kindle Apps for IPods, IPads, Androids and for the computer, so enjoy some free reading today!



1 comment:
I have a kindle, and I mainly only have the free downloads, thanks!
Post a Comment