Bills that need catching up!!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Hunt is On!

Yes, the hunt is on, I am on the prowl for a part-time job!  I have applied for nine (9) part-time jobs. I know that the probability is not very high to gain extra employment, but I felt I needed to do something to find a supplement my current income!  I guess I shall see what happens over the next week or so, but in the meantime, I am going to make a couple of calls after work to see if there any positions open in the Nursing home and Hotel industry, something has to pop up!  

Yesterday was a no spend day!  I went straight home and did stuff around the house, but did not clean up the back room...Oh well, I can do that on Saturday.  I did receive a child support check yesterday, that is going to be deposited into the savings account.  Its not a lot, but its better than nothing!  

Tonight my hubby is making dinner and I am going to the gym for cardio on the elliptical.  I am feeling a bit tired, but I don't think 20-30 minutes of exercise will add to my tiredness.  Then just doing the routine of getting ready for work/school, watching our Nickelodeon Show and getting everyone ready for bed.  I hope to be in my bed by 10 or earlier today, I want to get a good-night's sleep so I can wake-up to practice Yoga tomorrow morning.  Wish me luck on the hunt!!

Financial Slacker Chic out...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I hope you find a part time job!

Emergency Fund