I am feeling pretty damn good this Friday! We both got paid today, and yes most of the money is gone towards paying down bills. One piece of good news is we sold 25% of the horse, so that is a bit less a month that we will be paying towards the maintenance of the horse. Every penny counts!
I had the receptionist interview last night, it went well, but I'm not counting on anything! Since they are looking to fill the position by tomorrow, I called just to follow up with the position, so only time will tell. I have another interview set up on Saturday, but after doing additional research it looks like this might be a scam, I'm not 100% sure, but I guess it doesn't help to check it out. The Tuesday interview was cancelled, no biggie! I am going to fill out an application for a banquet hall, looks to be weekends only, which is what I am shooting for! Next Friday I also have an interview for a weekend retail sales position and this job is right around the corner from where I live, love that location. I decided to only limit my self to weekend only jobs. There is no way I could get everything done during the weeks all the children are with us, if I am working at night.
I am hoping to have a quiet night, I want to sit down and sort coupons after dinner and everyone is settled, I know it's a fun filled night for me! Tomorrow is a small grocery shopping, menu planning and spending time with the kids. There is a birthday party for the little one to go to, so I will run by toy store to pick something inexpensive up. Nothing too major this weekend, which is what I like after the three months of holiday events!
However, if this other company calls today and offers me the position, I will be getting ready to for work tomorrow. Never helps to continue to think positive!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment