Bills that need catching up!!!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

I am a bit tired after two night shifts at the Diner!  I make a bit of extra cash which will pay for my stepdaughter's monthly activity dues.  Saturday was my "training" night so I didn't make as much, but Sunday I doubled my tips and I was pretty happy.  I learned that this past weekend was considered slow, so that makes me happy knowing that there is more opportunity to make more money.  Next Sunday is Superbowl, I am expecting it to be quiet, but we shall see.  One think I did not expect was how tired and sore I felt Sunday morning. I forgot what it was like to be on your feet for five (5) hours!   I took some ibuprofen and went back to work Sunday and soon forgot about how tired and sore I was because I was busy make moolah.  Over all good weekend, got a few things done at home and my dinner menu pretty much stays the same:

Mon - Meatball Soup (crock-pot)
Tues - Hot Dogs
Wed - London Broil, mashed potatoes, carrots (hubby dinner nite)
Thur - Chicken cutlet, pasta, corn
Fri - Pizza (homemade)

My gym days this week are Tuesday and Thursday or I will squeeze in some Yoga those days!  I am hoping for a very low-spend week, probably will happen because I only have $15.00 left for the week!  I hope everyone else had a good weekend and great upcoming week!!

Financial Slacker Chic out... 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good job completing your first weekend there!

Emergency Fund