Bills that need catching up!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Finally I started to feel better last night!  I started to really go downhill Saturday after I did the grocery shopping, I pretty much ended up in bed over the weekend.  However, I did manage to make dinner on Saturday (crescent roll pizza) and on Sunday our good friend bought Pizza over for Double D Sunday! Monday and Tuesday were soup days, but tonight I am making chicken cutlet.   The rest of the week I'm playing it by ear, there is only the three of us and its very easy to whip up something that in the pantry and freezer!  Next week is a different story, the kiddies return on Sunday so I am already ready for my menu for next week!

Mon - Crock-pot Chili
Tues - Baked Macaroni
Wed - Asian Glazed Drumsticks (found a good recipe),  rice, veggie
Thur -  Ham, potatoes, veggie
Fri - Pizza
Sat -Roasted Chicken, roasted potatoes, veggie
Sun - Pot Roast, noodles, veggie

As always the menu is always subject to change, but I have based next weeks menu on what is already in the freezer.  No plans to spend money until I make a my weekly Saturday Grocery and errand day.  I am on a mission to return all those items this weekend!  Since I am feeling better too I hope I can work out at least once this week by going to the gym.  I also have to do my laundry, clean the back room up and start organizing my pantry.  


I'm glad that I am giving my self a weekly allowance of $20.00 that is about $80 a month.  This goes toward my gym and WW dues per month and leaves me $45 or $11.25 a week and that I can do whatever I want with, gives me a little bit of financial freedom.  I know that extra $45 could go towards a bill, but I do not want to be financially starved.


Financial Slacker Chic out...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sounds like a yummy dinner week!

Emergency Fund