Bills that need catching up!!!

Friday, January 06, 2012

Fresh Start

Ahh....its a new year and fresh check register for my bank accounts! I look forward to the first week of January where I can start with a clean check register, I use an excel register for my accounts.  It's also Pay Day for my husband and me!  Even though most of the money is already allocated for bills, its nice to see something in the bank, even for a few days!

I mailed out my mother's package today after work, made a tortilla pizza for dinner for myself, soup for the husband and splurged on Mickey D's for the little ones.   I am going to attempt to go through my coupons to get ready for Saturday's grocery shopping.  I still fell a bit blah today, but after running around for an hour after work I came home, laid down for about 30 min and took a shower.

Last night I continued on to the next chapter of Organize for a Fresh Start: Embrace Your Next Chapter in Life, I am still mesmerized by how I can relate to the book!  I highly recommend this book for anyone who is going through major changes in their life!  I feel that my next organization project will be the basement and I will write more about that in a different post. 

Well off to dry my hair and go couponing!


Financial Slacker Chic out...

No comments:

Emergency Fund