Bills that need catching up!!!

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Tired Today...

Yup, I have a cold!  In light of this, I am toning down my To Do list for the weekend so I don't overdo it and I can actually attempt to rest and recover!
  1. Clip Coupons
  2. Mail out package to Mom
  3. Return library books
  4. Do two loads of laundry
  5. Menu plan for next week
  6. Read
  7. Make dinner Sat & Sun
It looks like a lot to do, but it really isn't and you never know, I might feel better on Saturday to do some running around!

Last night I started to read the Kindle freebie: Organize for a Fresh Start: Embrace Your Next Chapter in Life  

Even though I only read the first chapter, I must say that the book really hit home with me when talking about change and transition.  I can't wait to read the next chapter tonight!

On a financial note, spent $7.98 at Target yesterday, much needed winter hat for hubby and something my daughter.  Total for the week so far is $37.98 not too bad, only two more days to go!


Financial Slacker Chic out....

No comments:

Emergency Fund