Bills that need catching up!!!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finally Feeling Better

Today is the first day in about a week that I am feeling almost 100%. I caught a nasty cold end of last week, was feeling pretty crappy throughout the weekend, then lost my voice in the beginning of the week. I am hoping by Monday I am 100% and I can return to the gym. Today has been good, its a chilly out but sunny so that makes me smile. I was able to complete and upload the report for my shop assignment today. I have an appointment later during the early evening hours and then I am home where dinner will not be the planned spaghetti and meatballs. I totally forgot to take the ground beef from the freezer, so I am just going to make chicken quesadillas and Mexican rice. Very quick and easy! I do want to start cleaning out that closet under the stairs. It almost sound scary, believe me if you looked inside and saw all the STUFF it is! The closet looks small from the outside, but amazingly has a lot of storage space due to the length of it. I started to work on a small grocery list, not much on it so far canola oil, milk, bread, eggs, bagels, bananas, pears and flour. I am going to see if the oil is going to be on sale at the local grocery store if not, I am heading to ALDI with my list.

No comments:

Emergency Fund