
Another Monday has arrived and that means the weekend is over! I had a lot of fun this weekend and was able to accomplish a few things on my to do list. We did have tilapia for dinner accompanied by rice and a veggie. I met a couple of interesting women at that small gathering I went to later that night. After waking up on Saturday, I did a little cleaning, then went off to the gym for an hour. That's right I met my gym goal last week! I came home to eat lunch, went and picked up extra girl scout cookies I had ordered and filled my my car with gas. Glad I filled the car when I did, I noticed on Sunday that gas went up again. Then I came home, where my daughter who was having a sleep over, asked if we could have Micky D's, so I caved and that was dinner. Then I cleaned up and then decided that I did not want to go out Saturday night. The place we were going to meet is about 40 minutes away, plus I do not have the best night vision, so I opted not to go. I probably saved myself $50 Saturday night and I was able to complete the laundry I had started that day. Sunday was pretty easy, I woke up, made cinnamon buns for breakfast, placed the pork tenderloin in the crockpot, cleaned up then went to Sunday Services. Then did the weekly grocery shopping, I also stopped at Walgreen's, they were having a buy 1 get 1 free sale on Pond's Cold Cream, so I bought two. Later in the afternoon, I attended a class, then came home made dinner. It was a very mundane weekend for me, for the first time in a while I was able to enjoy my weekend without feeling I had to be somewhere. I am looking forward to many weekends like this in the future.
I received the first of mystery shop payments for the month of March today. My eBay item sold on Saturday, so I will be mailing out the item no later than tomorrow. I rec'd a CS check for $130 which is being deposited in the activity fund to pay for my daughter's cheer activity. I plan on three no spending days this week.
Here is my dinner plan for the week:
Sun - Dijon Honey Pork Tenderloin, roast red potatoes, asparagus
Mon -Tortellini with Alfredo sauce
Tue - Shredded pork (leftover from Sun.) subs with homemade coleslaw
Wed - Beef stroganoff , Spatzle and green beans
Thurs - LEFT OVERS
Friday - Fish, rice and veggies
Sat - Chicken enchiladas, yellow rice, salad
I have decided to come up with a weekly breakfast and lunch menu
Sun - Cinnamon Buns, leftover meatballs with rice
Mon -Leftover roasted potatoes and eggs; Buffalo style chicken and Swiss sandwich w/carrots and banana.
Tue - Egg ham & cheese on bagel; Lean cuisine
Wed - Egg ham & cheese on bagel; Buffalo style chicken and Swiss sandwich w/carrots and banana.
Thurs - Egg ham & cheese on bagel; Buffalo style chicken & cheese wrap w/carrots and banana.
Friday - Bagel w/cream cheese; Tuna on wheat, carrots and banana.
Sat - Eggs and muffins
Spring break will be over today and tomorrow its back to my studies. I would like to trying baking pita bread sometime this week. That exercise will be fun but I will also be able to test out my break baking skills. Another fun filled week of work, school and my daughter!


No comments:
Post a Comment