Bills that need catching up!!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Updated Dinner Menu


After peeking into my refrigerator, I have found the leftover roast I made Saturday instead of the steaks and decided that it will be incorporated into this weeks menu

Updated Dinner Menu for this week:

Sun - leftovers

Mon - pizza

Tue - Roast Beef Sandwiches

Wed - Coconut Thai chicken, rice, veggies
Thurs - Spaghetti and meatballs
Friday - Tilapia, rice and veggies

Sat - Honey Mustard pork tenderloin, potatoes and asparagus


I found out that Tuesday is "date night" at our local movie theater, the cost of a ticket is $5 all day any show anybody. I think it will be a treat for us to go during a school night instead of the weekend. Plus I really do not like going to the movies during the day on Sat and Sun, I feel the weekend is short enough.

No comments:

Emergency Fund