Bills that need catching up!!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Week's Plan


A bit late with posting my weekly meal plan but its here now!

Here is my dinner plan for the week:
Sun - Spaghetti w/meat sauce
Mon - Round roast with potatoes (crock-pot)
Tue -
Crock-pot Chicken Alfredo over rice
Wed -
Beef 'n cheese oven pockets (leftover from Mon.)
Thurs - LEFT OVERS

Friday -
Shrimp pasta salad with zucchini and shredded carrots
Sat - Chicken enchiladas, yellow rice, salad

I have a few mystery shops for the upcoming weekend. In total I have seven assignments for the month of April. I should bring in $50 plus reimbursement up to $42; not too bad considering its the beginning of the month. I also changed my workout schedule to accommodate my cardio class on Wednesdays. Cardio days are M, W & F and strength training will be done T, TH & S. I want to have three no spending days this week
. I will post my April goals and March wrap up by the end of this week.

3 comments:

jpkittie said...

I think maybe I will start to post my Monday Menu - maybe I will keep it on track if I do ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are doing great! Do you have a recipe for the chicken alfredo over rice? That sounds wonderful! :) Great job!

Financial Slacker Chic said...

JP- Menu planning is a great tool to save time and money!

Change is a good thing - My crock chicken Alfredo is embarrassingly easy to make and it can be made on the stove top as well.
4 chicken thighs, or whatever you want to use
1/2 jar of Alfredo sauce (i use classico)
1/3 c of white wine
salt, pepper, dried shallots, dried garlic and Herbs de Provence.
Season chicken, spray crock-port with cooking oil, place a little bit of sauce on the bottom, put in chicken, pour rest of sauce and wine and cook on low for about 5 hours. Very easy!

Emergency Fund