This week is the last financial week in March. I only had two no spending this week, but I reached my monthly goal. Thursday I ended up buying two tickets for $30 to a ballet for this weekend. The ballet is only 15 minutes away and parking is free; just another way to spend quality time with my daughter. My work work week ended with a bang, I was so busy that when it was time to go to the luncheon I was signed up for, I didn't even want to go. It was nice to get out of the office an not have to pack a lunch today. Speaking of lunch, another week of packing breakfast and lunch! Stopped by the grocery store today for milk and bread. My daughter has a sleep over tonight so I took money out of the activity fund for pizza and took them out for some ices. I got to the gym M-Th this week, I wanted to go tonight, but I just did a mini workout at home. Tomorrow I will do a lot of walking so that will cover my cardio workout schedule.
My entire weekend is booked, tomorrow I am will be up early to go to the expo, I will only have to pay for a train ticket home because I am catching a ride in the morning. I am packing a lunch for tomorrow, to lower my Saturday spending. I'd like to be home around no later than 5 Saturday that way I can make dinner, do the laundry and finish reading my assignment for school. Sunday is grocery shopping, church, mystery assignment and the ballet. Looking forward to another fun weekend.
I'll will wrap up the month of March in a later posting!


No comments:
Post a Comment