Bills that need catching up!!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mid-Week Update

Yesterday night I planned on making roast beef sandwiches using leftovers, well I realized later that I did not have any rolls. Do I go to the store to pick up rolls? Nope, instead I remembered I had Grand's Original Biscuits and made homemade steak and cheese pockets instead. My daughter loved them and asked if I would create them again. I had a lot of fun making these and didn't have to spend a dime yesterday. I rechecked my mystery shopping schedule and saw that my assignment is on Thursday. So Tuesday and Wednesday are the planned no spending days this week. I also was able to line up two more mystery shops as well as a panel research session. Thursday is the mystery shop and panel session, I have up until Sat to do the other mystery shop, but I think will do it on Thursday. Then I have another assignment for Sunday. I am pretty happy about every bit of income that is coming into the household as well as the self-restraint I have been displaying regarding shopping. I am pleased that I have been able to buckle down so well. One of the main things that have helped regarding the clothes shopping is unsubscribing to all those email listings for the store, what you don't see you don't miss!

No comments:

Emergency Fund