Bills that need catching up!!!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Mid-Week Update

This week has been going well, I spent $37 in groceries this week and had one shopping free day. Today is a mystery shopper assignment and I do have to purchase one item which will be returned tomorrow or Friday as per the instructions. Since I am not buying this item for me, do I still count it as a shopping day? I will ponder on this and get back to this later.
One of my personal goals for 2009 is going back to the gym consistently. I have gone to the gym at least 3x a week for the past three weeks and only have been doing cardio workouts. Today I will introduce 15 minutes of strength training into my gym routine focusing on a different area of the body per visit. I am hoping that with the additional workout routine I will be able to tone up my body. When I finally get home tonight, I must do at least one load of laundry. Ugh, its not that I don't like clean clothes, I just can't stand the folding and putting away. I have discovered that I can hang up most of my clothes and that has solved that dilemma. Since my daughter was not feeling well yesterday, at her request I made her rice and broth for dinner and the rest of had rice and something. Tonight we are still having the Bulgogi and rice and the rest of the week looks like it will remain the same. I have been looking forward to this meal for a while now! I have some cabbage left over and snow peas so I will just stir-fry those up with shredded carrots, a little bit of soy sauce, garlic, ginger and a bit of hot-pepper flakes. Now just to get home and have a nice dinner with my daughter.

1 comment:

jpkittie said...

I would not count it as a shopping day - you are returning it :)

Emergency Fund