Bills that need catching up!!!

Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday Wrap-up


I just love Garfield, even my cat looks similar to him. The beginning of the week started off with 8 inches of snow and today it will be in the 50s, that is March weather for you! I have decided not to count the mystery shopping on Wednesday as a spending day, simple because the item I purchased was returned the next day and it was not anything I would have enjoyed or kept. Today will be a spending day, I am going to the beauty shop for some maintenance and then I may do my weekly grocery run tonight because I would like to only spend one day this weekend. I signed for summer and fall classes yesterday and now owe an additional $1775 for school tuition. Since they offer a payment plan and I always enroll, I will owe about $240 a month May thru Nov 2009. I know I do have books for three of the classes, I just need to check if I can use the earlier edition for the Speech class, and if so, I do not need to spend any additional dollars on that category! In addition to the tuition, it will cost $50 per term to enroll in the payment plan, not to mention I still owe 217 for this semester's tuition. The total amount as of today owned for higher education will be $2090. Still not too bad considering its five classes and hopefully no material! I have two other mystery shop assignments for next week, that will bring in an additional $29 and today I have six phone assignments totaling $15 and this weeks shop was $18. Next month, I will bring in an additional $62 of income; $44 will be deposited into the activity fund, the remaining is directed into my PayPal account. I feel pretty good so far this month, I have 3 no spending days and my goal is 10 for this month. I am feeling very happy about registering for all my classes and looking forward towards finishing my degree next spring. Hope the weekend goes well!

No Spending Days 3/10

No comments:

Emergency Fund