Bills that need catching up!!!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Mondays Aren't That Bad!


Last week I ended up buying pizza for Lunch on Friday and treating myself to sushi on Friday night since my daughter was gone. She ended up spending the weekend with her friend. I did not make the pork loin for dinner on Saturday, instead I will make it this Saturday.
I have noticed that I usually end up not cooking on Thursdays, so that day of the week will be leftovers.

Menu for the week:
Sun - leftovers
Mon - Riblet sandwiches
with pierogies.
Tue - Corned beef, cabbage and potatoes

Wed - Spaghetti and meatballs
Thurs - LEFT OVERS
Friday - Fish, rice and veggies

Sat - Honey Mustard pork tenderloin, potatoes and asparagus


I have breakfast for the week and lunches will either be a frozen entree, sandwich or leftovers.

I was able to finish cleaning out the closet over the weekend. I donated old sheets and blankets to the local SPCA, dropped off a bag of clothes to the salvation army and threw out three bags of STUFF. I also finished up all my mystery assignments for the month and earned an extra $100, which will go into the bank towards my daughter's cheer activity. I am planning on having three no spending days this week (Mon, Wed, Thurs). This will bring me up to a total of 7 no spending days out of the 10 I am aiming for during the month of March. Having a no spending day goal really helps discipline yourself and I also realized that I have been spending a lot on a bunch of STUFF that I do not need and usually ending up not wanting.

I am feeling 100% today and will be heading back to the gym this week. I created a workout routine over the weekend that I will follow for the next two months: Mon-WED-FRI will be Strength training and TUES-THURS-SAT will be Cardio training.

I have a very busy week and weekend ahead of me with school and work. Even though Spring Break is this week, I want to start researching for my paper that will be due in a few weeks. Like I said before .....

Mondays aren't that Bad!

No comments:

Emergency Fund